Author Topic: Game release delay.  (Read 3467 times)

worldremaker

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Game release delay.
« on: January 01, 2018, 09:19:43 PM »
Hey!
I regret to inform you that the final release of Aftertimes will be delayed for few months. Unfortunately, the range of planned works is quite large. A lot has been already done (approximately 1-2 updates per day, not including fixes) but there're still many things to do (at least twice as much).
Today I am not able to specify when the main development will end and when the first official tests begin or the game start.

However, if you would like to speed up the progress of works, recruitment for the positions of the dialog writer, story writer, mapper, coder (or helper for filling some things), wiki editor, promoter in main page, forum, Discord, YouTube and Facebook areas are still open. The only requirements are at least the minimum knowledge in development and willingness to work in accordance with the designated trend of this FOnline game.

We're trying to do something more, than a typical PvP with the addition of PvE.

Fatcatofalltime

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Game release delay.
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2018, 09:49:17 PM »
I am ok with that.
I would rather wait a long time for something good than get something rushed fast.

Lash

• this is my happy face
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2018, 03:30:37 AM »
I am ok with that.
I would rather wait a long time for something good than get something rushed fast.

;)
Watch my channel for makeup, cooking, and gaming disasters

Arsenic

• And you are..?
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2018, 08:03:18 PM »
Hey!
I regret to inform you that the final release of Aftertimes will be delayed for few months. Unfortunately, the range of planned works is quite large. A lot has been already done (approximately 1-2 updates per day, not including fixes) but there're still many things to do (at least twice as much).
Today I am not able to specify when the main development will end and when the first official tests begin or the game start.

However, if you would like to speed up the progress of works, recruitment for the positions of the dialog writer, story writer, mapper, coder (or helper for filling some things), wiki editor, promoter in main page, forum, Discord, YouTube and Facebook areas are still open. The only requirements are at least the minimum knowledge in development and willingness to work in accordance with the designated trend of this FOnline game.

We're trying to do something more, than a typical PvP with the addition of PvE.

I really hope there is alot of textures for different armors/weapons
Keep up the good work!