Author Topic: Sugestion by Veki  (Read 4361 times)

Veki

• View Profile
Sugestion by Veki
« on: April 29, 2018, 07:58:33 AM »
I will write here all sugestion i get.
1 sugestion i have in mind is hard to get:
For example remove all cbt armors mk2 and avangers from shops and crafting...you can get this weapons only by serten NPC if you bring him cbt armor mk1 or minigun and pay like 10k and serten part needed. They are masters genius of serten item when is upgrades in question and nobody can compare with them.
Idea was from Fallout 2 where inchinerators, cbt armor mk 2 was rare items...
Posible upgrades: cbt armor->Cbt armor mk2
                              flamer->incinerator(fallout 2 that guy in seller of new reno example)
                              plasma rifle- turbo plasma rifle(fallout1 Adytum guy)
                              hunting rifle- 223 pistol( 223 pistol is sawedoff hunting rifle like obrez in real life)
                              laser rifle-> laser rifle extend capacity
etc...
 we can make list of weapons and armors and think about NPC-s locations...for example you have for some NPC location what I mention above from Fallout1 and fallout 2.
Reasons for this: people to not get everything on begining of game after few weeks, more stuff to do, to give little bust for bartering in comunity.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2018, 08:20:08 AM by Veki »

Veki

• View Profile
Re: Sugestion by Veki
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2018, 08:25:34 AM »
Sugestion 2
when you science desert eagle with extended magazine, you dont get regular desert eagle...you get totaly parts, so we can prevent junk leveling and gecko hides leveling, from magnums speed loaders, desert eagles with extend capacitety, sawed off shotguns, cbt leather jackets, cbt leather armors mk2...that can be also prevented with idea upgrades weapons can get with NPC where I mention in post before.

Veki

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2018, 08:41:03 AM »
Finese traits bust
Finesse give you + 20 critical chanse AND + 20 CRITICAL POWER to give more chanse to criple somebody even you have penalty to do dmg(30 % to target resistens) this gonna put into game new build, criplers who have mission to do effects on targets, and put in use finesse.

Veki

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2018, 09:44:38 PM »
Maybe to make cbt implants instal like only one each? no 2 dermal, only 1 dermal etc...characters have alredy high HP, so they will preaty much tanky if they install 2 cbt implant each, if they spam super steams they can leave very long, so tanks gonna be broken maybe... So 1 dermal, 1 phonex, 1 nemian per character(5% dr, 2dt)

Veki

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2018, 09:11:14 AM »
land mines maybe craftable or serten NPC to buy?

Veki

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 04, 2018, 10:07:57 AM »
Make every cave have spawned random T3 item.
Reasons: exploring empty caves is not cool at all, expecily big ones.
second is gonna bring people more over map an put more caving into game.

Veki

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 04, 2018, 10:12:16 AM »
Leather cbt jacket...to put this armor in use i sugest every cbt leather jacket give you +1 cha and 10 procent discount of items in shops.
At least traders gonna be happy with him...

Veki

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 09, 2018, 11:13:31 AM »
Make poison stronger...every minute you lose 1% of poison, taken dmg is every 10 seconds
formula for dmg maybe every with snakeater perk 10%- 2dmg. example 20%-4 dmg every 10 seconds...maksimum 20dmg(100%)
without snakeater every 10%-3dmg, maksimum 30dmg(100% poison)

Veki

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 09, 2018, 11:21:21 AM »
I dont know how many quest gonna be add, but i think to folow on pipboy is better to be like in fallout games( you click town, than you see quests in that town) is easyer to track quests and jobs. For repat quest maybe is good to put visible colddown of that quest.

Veki

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 09, 2018, 11:29:52 AM »
add flame munition for granate launcher, who will spread fire on ground like molotovs, also make hex range of deling dmg to be simular like rocket launcher with ap rockets(smaller).

Maybe smoke granates,(handgrante or granate launcher version) to add also?No dmg deal, 5 seconds smoke(range something simular to to C4, not to much big, but not small neather), everybody inside smoke get penalty  20%-30% chanse to hit something.

Emp granates for robots, deal 30-50 dmg to Power armors?

druto

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 09, 2018, 01:22:08 PM »
hello

1. traders will be adjusted to make obtaining good stuff less easy. good idea with the upgrading system, we'll see
2. xp from revolvers is already nerfed (i think). not sure about deagles
3. finesse is already working better with EW because ammo types were adjusted to it. i agree with bonus crit power, but 10 only (maybe).
4. current implants work like they used to, except:
- Nemean: +15 HP
- Dermal: +3% DR (+1 dt on second lvl)
- Phoenix: +3% DR to laser etc (+1 dt on second lvl)
we will see if they are too unbalanced. also, right now people have +1% dr in general (toughness x 2 = 8 + 8)
- land mines will be more accessible, probably as dungeon loot
- caving will be more interesting later. give me more details if you have ideas for this
- leather combat jacket: nope, but we will try to make it more useful, probably for sneakers.
- poison is already buffed, it is not deadly if you heal yourself in time. right now its 5-7% damage and more frequent
- i dont know if that thing in pipboy is possible to do, but actually we might have a better solution. anyways, there won't be many quests and jobs in the first session, unless we find good writers/ideas. it is planned, but not in first priority for now.
- we have molotov for flames. i find smoke grenades a bit unnecessary but not impossible. and i plan to add EMP and Electro rocket type as a rare ammo for RL. either that or a new emp-based gun (t4)

Veki

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 09, 2018, 09:31:28 PM »
About caving is simple idea...
1 option in mountains regia where usuly spawn encounters with caves, you need simple just to add every cave map inside have some random encounter(raiders, murders, slavers,deathclaws,muties)depends the regia of that encounters...and locker(maybe dead NPC-s who you can loot)  who they guard. or just simple spawn...also some map of caves are to much big, totaly necesery to be that size.
2 option:Right now is posible sometimes to find some weapon or armor or drug in caves, but not big chanse...make that chanse to be 100 procent. every cave drop some item.

Veki

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 09, 2018, 09:49:12 PM »
quick special encounter...dead brotherhood regrutes...many dead bodyes laying on the ground, like 5 of them in desert...they have some medicals, random t3 weapons(1 from each skill category) regular cbt armors...except captain who have good brotherhood combat armor stated and  gaus pistol. Idea come in desert eria you have dont have chanse to get special encounter. special encounter spawaning depends of regia, you will never get example hospital in desert etc. Background story: they go to mission to prove themself, they die...
offcorse boddyes of some fire geckos around , to look why they are not interested in loot
« Last Edit: May 12, 2018, 05:16:20 PM by Veki »

Veki

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 13, 2018, 10:04:22 AM »
1.Sugestion for granate trow main hand to have option to aim like rocket launcher(ctrl-a?)

2.Sugestion Toxic cave from fallout 2 be closed Quest dungeon. for now this map dont have use.
You need to retrive data for brotherhood of steel(or enclave or somebody other) in toxic
cave...I didnt chek map in fonline in fallout 2 you need to repair lift to go underground where you can find Robot boss and CBT armor mk2(very rare) in fallout 2 dont have any back up story for this, but we can make simular dungeon if we acepted idea hard to get, not to make this quest repitable.

Veki

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 13, 2018, 10:06:39 AM »
Maybe to make faction points for ranking factions by time they keeping towns, 1 point for every minute...so we can easy track factions succes in TC.