Author Topic: About some unused armors and gear  (Read 1595 times)

Veki

• View Profile
About some unused armors and gear
« on: June 13, 2018, 07:39:37 PM »
Robe is totaly useles in game, maybe robe give bonus 50 skill points to sneak?
Combat Leather jacket give bonus to steal 50, sneak 50, lockpick 50, cha+1?To be bad ass thief?
Sunglases can put like item(you are not only cool +1 cha...also you prevent criticals into eyes and they go to head(like goggles...I think is maybe even better to change only icon of goggles to sunglases and add bonus +1 cha)

Also every armor have AC by Wiki...but in game all have AC 5 and AC incrise only in movement, maybe to put AC bonus from armors to have regular AC all time...so you can have perks who stuck with AC have purpose to chose them.

druto

• View Profile
Re: About some unused armors and gear
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2018, 11:34:25 AM »
Robe is totaly useles in game, maybe robe give bonus 50 skill points to sneak?
Robe is not that useless, you can craft them easily and use it as sneak armor. They dont have to compete with higher tier armors.

Combat Leather jacket give bonus to steal 50, sneak 50, lockpick 50, cha+1?To be bad ass thief?
Something else, probably. I think bonus to movement speed would fit better for these light armors.

Sunglases can put like item(you are not only cool +1 cha...also you prevent criticals into eyes and they go to head(like goggles...I think is maybe even better to change only icon of goggles to sunglases and add bonus +1 cha)
Yeah, i wanted to do that.

Also every armor have AC by Wiki...but in game all have AC 5 and AC incrise only in movement, maybe to put AC bonus from armors to have regular AC all time...so you can have perks who stuck with AC have purpose to chose them.
There were some changes to AC a year ago, check out old changelogs. I'm not sure how they work now, though.

Veki

• View Profile
Re: About some unused armors and gear
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2018, 08:11:53 AM »
movement speed for leather jacket is gonna be nice bonus. I didnt know we have that option too. that looks like better idea but only if you give to leather jackets.
Leather armors dont need that, if you give them too, you dont get anything, you again have leather jackets and cbt leather jacket no use.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2018, 08:44:31 AM by Veki »